zaterdag 15 februari 2014

3 maanden en 30 dingen te doen - 3 months and 30 things to do

This is my biligual travel blog, so please scroll down for the Enghlish post
Nog minder dan 3 maanden en dan mag ik op reis! Huh, denk je misschien vorige maand was het nog vijf? Telfoutje, ik ben geen ster met cijfers :-).

30 dingen van mijn to-do-lijstje voor de komende maanden in willekeurige volgorde.
1. Mailbox opruimen (uitschrijven voor nieuwsbrieven, en er zijn vast mailtjes die weg kunnen....)
2. NS-abonnement opzeggen  (waarom houden als je 't niet gebruikt?)
3. Fotoboek van 2013 maken (dat had ik al gedaan willen hebben...)
4. De eerste Koningsdag vieren
5. Tandarts
6. Contactlenzen
7. Terugvlucht boeken (het is wel de bedoeling weer terug te komen natuurlijk!)
8. Werken en...
9. ...blijven sparen
10. Vaccinaties
11. Indoor skydiven (dat was nog een verjaardagscadeautje!)
12. Treinpas voor Japan aanvragen (kan vanaf 3 maanden voor aankomst en alleen vanuit het buitenland aangevraagd worden (en alleen via de post!))
13. Lekkere playlist maken voor op reis (nog goede suggesties?)
14. Kamer opruimen
15. EHBO-pakketje maken met medicijnen, paracetamol, pleisters...
16. Berichtje naar de bank voordat ik op reis ga (om te voorkomen dat 'ie geblokt wordt)
17. Berichtje naar de creditcardmaatschappij voordat ik op reis ga (zie punt 16)
18. Buitenlands geld halen (maar ik denk niet alles tegelijk... in het buitenland zijn ook ATM's)
19. Pasfoto's maken (altijd handig)
20. Fit blijven (en nog wat fitter worden, hoop lopen en tillen in het vooruitzicht!)
21. Minimaal één kroket en een stamppot eten
22. Concert Marike Jager
23. Visum USA (Esta)
24. Reisverzekering (voor langer dan 60 dagen op reis moet je meestal een extra reisverzekering afsluiten)
25. Test-skypen met thuis
26. Hostel/Couchsurf adresjes in USA (hoogseizoen)
27. Download reis-apps voor telefoon en tablet (nog goede suggesties? Voor android!)
28. Reisgegevens voor thuis
29. Kopietjes en printjes van paspoort, reserveringen, tickets maken
30. Misschien wel het belangrijkste: genieten van thuis zijn!

En natuurlijk lekker door blijven bloggen. Ik heb natuurlijk een mooie reis in het vooruitzicht, maar ook al een paar mooie reizen gehad. De komende maanden hoop ik een paar mooie reisherinneringen te delen!
----------------

It's less than 3 months before I'll be taking off for my big journey! Wasn't it 5 months, last month? My mistake, I'm bad with the numbers.
There's still plenty to do in the mean time, 30 things on my to-do-list for the comming months (in no particular order).
1. Clean-up mailbox (unsubscribe from newsletters and there's probably an email or two or more that should be deleted already)
2. Suspend my train-subscribtion (why keep it if you won't use it?)
3. Make photobook of 2013 (should be done by now...)
4. Celebrate the first Kingsday in The Netherlands (we had Queensday on the 30th of April ever since I was little. Kingsday will be on 26th of April this year, because the offical Kingsday (27th) is a Sunday this year. It's confusing, I know).
5. Dentist
6. Contact lenses
7. Book my return flight (the plan is to come back home, of course!)
8. Work my office hours...
9. ...and keep saving money
10. Vaccins
11. Indoor Skydiven (I got as a birthday gift!)
12. Railpass Japan (Order from 3 months in advance, only from outside of Japan and your pass comes by good old post)
13. Get a playlist for travelling (lookin' for some good suggestions?)
14. Clean up my room
15. collect a First Aid kit (medicins, plasters...)
16. Note the bank before I leave (so they won't block my card)
17. Note the creditcard company before I leave (see point 16)
18. Currency extchange (but not all at the same time, there are ATM's abroad too)
19. Passport photo's (just in case)
20. Stay fit (and get a even more fit, for the walking and lifting the bags)
21. Eat at least a Kroket and a Stamppot, at least once before I leave ("kroket" and "Stamppot" are Dutch snacks/meals)
22. Go to the concert of Marike Jager (Dutch Singer-songwriter)
23. Visum USA (Esta)
24. Travel insurance (travelling longer than 60 days, so my average insurance isn't enough to cover this longterm travel)
25. Testing Skype at home
26. Host/couchsurf addresses in the USA (I'll be there peak season)
27. Download travel apps for my phone and tablet (any suggestions? It's Android by the way!)
28. My travelinformation for my family at home
29. Make copies and prints of my passport, reservations and tickets
30. Most important of all of the above: enjoy my time at home!


And keep blogging of course! I have a great adventure ahead, but also I shouldn't forget I also have made some great trips in the past. In the next months I hope I can also, share a few good travel memories with you! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten